AK Trenchless Limited values your privacy and we have taken steps to ensure that we only request information from you which is relevant and necessary to enable us to provide you with an efficient service.
To this aim we promise the following:
- We will never disclose your personal details to a third party without your permission
- We will ensure that your details are stored safely and securely
- We will respect your wishes to withdraw your consent to us holding your information and remove it any anytime upon request
- We will only send you communications that are relevant
- We will value the personal information given to us and make sure we respect that trust
- We will go further than just the letter of the law when it comes to handling personal information, and adopt good practice standards
- We will consider and address the privacy risks first when we are planning to use or hold personal information in new ways, such as when introducing new systems
- We will be open with individuals about how we use their information and who we give it to
- We will make it easy for individuals to access and correct their personal information;
- We will keep personal information to the minimum necessary and delete it when we no longer need it;
- We will regularly check that we are living up to our promises and report on how we are doing.